Hey ya’ll! I just launched a new Facebook page for Making Life Beautiful! I’d love for you to come hangout with me there as well! It will be a great spot to stay up to date with what’s happening around here since I FB post more often then writing a full blog post. You’ll see exclusive pictures, thoughts and ideas, so go check it out and like it!
To celebrate I’m sharing with you my Top 5 Most Visited Posts and My Top 5 Favorite Posts!
Top 5 Most Visited Posts
- DIY Marquee Letters
- Thrifting and Money Saving Tricks
- DIY Purse Strap Cushion
- The 12 Days of Christmas ( this one was a 12 day series, this was the most viewed post in the lot)
- Make the Space Feel Bigger (post 9 out of a 30 day decorating series)
My Top 5 Favorite Posts
- This personal post where I got real about my food issues : My Unhealthy Idolization of a Necessity
- Pinterest With a Purpose (another post about taming my obsessions)
- Homemade Landry Soap (that I really love and use every week!)
- All of my Mood Boards (design idea collages)
- Tell Yourself the Truth (Where I share about what I’ve been learning)