Jeff and I have lived here for nearly a year and just signed another lease. To celebrate I completely rearranged the living room.
BEFORE PIC (a few months after we moved in. It stayed basically like this the whole year, then…)
I could have cleaned things up more, but I like small glimpses into the lives of the bloggers I follow so here’s some of my mess: Coffee Table Tray helps corral the everyday clutter and the Chicken Wire Key Hooks by the door act as our drop zone with a vintage dynamite crate below for shoes.
Many of my projects aren’t finished yet but things are really starting to feel more like I wanted.
Things to do:
- find a rug (i really want a cowhide rug…someday)
- finish curtains: a whole blog post (or two) of it’s own and COMING SOON!
- upholster coffee table
- gray slipcover for couch (IKEA)
- white(?) slipcover for wingback chair
- finish bookpage wall (started back in October…embarrassing)
- paint or fabric to spruce up TV bookshelves