I’ve been day dreaming about bubble baths. Unfortunately we don’t have a bathtub and all the bathtubs available to me (family and friends who have heard of my plight and kindly offered theirs, and yes I did take them up on it) are so shallow that no two ends can be under water at once, and that’s very sad. Maybe I’m a tub snob, but I dream of the perfect bath. Bubbles, candles, good book and rain pattering against the window sitting in this beautiful tub fit for a queen:
This specific style of clawfoot tub is called a slipper tub. doesn’t it look wonderful?
Here’s my dreamy bathroom moodboard. Of course my mind and style could change at any moment because, well, I’m a girl and we like to do that.
- This is my favorite inspiration picture. I would love to live in and renovate an older house and I can just see this cozy bathroom tucked under the eves.
- Every queen’s retreat needs a sparkly chandelier.
- Love this pretty mirror from Target. I’d love to find a big vintage mirror though.
- I love this old dresser turned vanity.
- A simple shower curtain.
- gorgeous slipper tub.
- White linens are so nice, clean and bright and bleachable.
- vintage looking soap pump from Target.
- A cool relaxing blue paint with white tile and batten board.
- natural baskets for storage and to warm up the color pallet.
- Loving these candle hurricanes from Target.
- Woven rug to warm up the floor.
- Bathtub, basket, rainfall shower head! LOVE
The links and more inspiration photos can be found HERE.